There are two ways to book classes and court activities:
- Online here at www.traffordleisure.co.uk
- In person by visiting any Trafford Leisure Centre
Payment is required at the time of booking
To make an online booking you must be a member or a registered user.
If you are not a zest member or a registered user you can register your details here and get your log in details immediately via email.
You will need log in details to make a booking, email address and your unique 4 digit pin.
Zest Member - If you are a Zest member you are already registered. If you do not have your log in pin, head to the booking 'log in' page and select 'forgotten your pin' (or click here). If you haven't given us your email address when joining or updated us with email address changes, you will need to contact the centre to do this on your account.
How to make an online booking:
- Step 1 - Enter our booking system click the button below
If you are a Zest member or existing booker go to step 3
- Step 2 - If you are a first time user or not a Zest member, first register your details.
- Step 3 - Enter your email address and PIN number. Go to 'Edit my details' to make sure that your details are correct and that we have your current email address (if applicable).
- Step 4 - Click on the centre of your choice and select your required activity and the preferred time and date
- Step 5 - Confirm your booking by making a payment. This will be zero for Zest members if the booking is included in your package. You will then receive your booking confirmation via email.
Terms & Conditions